Roll the credits
- As well as all of the interviewees who kindly and willingly gave up their time to chat about their memories from 1968 onwards, I am also indebted to the following YTV people who went out of their way to help with this project.
- So thank you also to David Wanless and Dave Woodward from ITV Archives, who helped source many of the still photographs from the early days, as well as the video clips of the YTV building being constructed.
- Dale Grayson and Heather Thomas from ITV’s rights department, who kindly gave permission for me to use those stills for this educational web site.
- Graham Jeffries, who helped me make contact with some key interviewees. And Trevor Pugh, Greg Taylor and Keith Coppock who provided me with some really interesting still photos.
- Brian Cooke whose YTV Facebook site was a real source of inspiration.
- I also need to thank journalist and editor Robert Cockroft, who helped tremendously with the web site, journalist Peter Lazenby and last but not least, Julian Schofield from Huddersfield University, whose technical skills were key to the project.